|About the Car
|VIN on File
||2 Door Coupe (hatchback)
|GM Build Date
|Camaro SS Build Date
|About the Owner
|More pictures can be found here.
What you have here is a beautiful, low-mileage Limited Edition 35th Anniversary SS LE with the SLP additions. Chevy only produced 3,369 of this particular car of which only 934 are automatic coupes with t-tops; this car is LE #618, SLP #1959. (For more information about these limited edition run cars, go to www.35thle.com.) Only adult owned and garage kept; it has yet to be driven in snow! This car is clean inside and out, you will be hard pressed to find a nicer car. All regular maintenance has been performed on my car as I am a mechanic; oil changes and tire rotations every 3,000 miles or 3 months plus regular tune ups. Only Mobile One synthetic oil has been used and only premium gas. New G-Force tires have just been installed, less than 1,000 miles on them. The horsepower has been raised to 441; the car was professionally dyno’d in Baltimore, MD. I have the dyno run sheets in hand along with paperwork for almost all of the mods. This is a “clean, no leaks, everything works” stunning car. I have the clean title in hand. The car is more than fairly priced and you will be very pleased with the heads you turn while driving it down the road!! Any further questions please ask. I am only selling it because I am an active duty service member who is being transferred to WA and as my family keeps telling me, the SS is not a family car. **CARFAX shows the odometer discrepancy from 3/24/2005 17,948 miles to 05/03/2005 14,832 miles. I purchased the car 07/03/2005 with 18,600 miles on it and my title reflects that. Owner #1 was a military guy who "sold" it to his brother when he was shipped overseas who then sold it to me. The brother reported the mileage incorrectly when he applied for a title in Hawaii in his name. I have the CARFAX report and I also have paperwork that shows in Feb. 2006 the mileage was 23,938. You are more than welcome to pull a CARFAX REPORT. This odometer has not been altered and you can have a professional mechanic inspect the car to prove so. I stand by the odometer reading as true.**
Standard Equipment Includes:
* Power windows
* Power door locks
* Remote keyless entry
* Theft-deterrent alarm system
* Driver 6-way power seat
* CD Player
* Grey leather seats, embroidered w/ SS emblem
* Power Steering
* Air Conditioning
* Tilt Wheel
* Cruise control
* Dual front airbags
* Traction Control
* T-Tops w/shade inserts
* Fog lamps
* Monsoon 500W Sound System
* SLP Center mount exhaust
* GM Oil Life Monitor System
* PWR 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/ABS
* Remote Hatch Release
* Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel w/Radio Controls
* Remote Keyless Entry
* Electric Rear Window Defogger
* Mirror Twin Remote Electric
* Texas Speed Torquer v.2 Camshaft the Texas Speed Torquer 2 232/234 .595/.598, 114.
* Precision Race Components 5.3L Stage 2.5 Cylinder Heads Fully CNC Ported & Assembled With Stainless Steel 2.04" Intake Valves, 1.575" Exhaust Valves, & PRC Dual Valve Spring Kit with Titanium Retainers.
* SLP Ported/High volume blue print oil pump.
* Roll master doubleroller timing chain.
* ARP head bolt kit
* GM LS7 high RPM lifters.
* TSP Hardened Pushrods.
* Long Tube Headers
* SLP ram cold air package
* FAST 90mm Intake (ported)
* FAST 90mm throttle body
* FAST billet fuel rails
* SVO 30lbs fuel injectors
* Power bond 25% UD Balancer Pulley
* SLP160 thermostat
* Yank 36k stall converter.
* BMR 2400 Trans cooler.
* TCI Deep Transmission Pan
* Bilstein shocks and struts
* SLP sub frame connecters
* SLP Strut tow brace
* Eibach front and rear anti-roll/sway bar kit.
* Eibach torque arm
* Eibach adjustable panhard bar
* Lakewood lower control arm
* Summit Aluminum Differential Cover.
* Drill and slotted rotors, front and back with hawk brake pads.
* Painted caliper with matched decals.
* ZO6 corvette wheels, W/New BF Goodrich G-Force Super Sport A/S (less 1000 miles on them)
* Tinted windows as T-tops have been tinted to match.
* SLP grille
* 441 Rear Wheel Horse Power
* 422 Rear Wheel Torque
SS Performance/Appearance PKG Includes:
* Forced Air Induction Hood
* SS Specific Rear Spoiler
* SS Badging
* 35th Anniversary SLP Edition
* Removable Roof Panels w/Locks and sun covers
Camaro SS Alteration Package
* 345 HP Center Mounted Exhaust Performance
* Special Edition SS SLP 35th Anniversary Floor Mats
|No Options Found
||Appearance Package, 30th Anniversary & 35th Anniversary (SS only)
Is your car missing, register it here.
Are you the new owner of a already listed car, please register here.
Need to update any information, please send a detailed email including your name, year, building number and updates to
Copyright © 2018 slpregistry.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This site and it's contents are not supported or endorsed by GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, or SLP Engineering or any subsidiary or affiliate thereof.
All slogans, logos, names, etc., are properties of their respective owners.
The author is not responsible in any way for the use or misuse of the information contained.
No part of this web site may be reproduced in any way without the express written permission of the site owner.