|About the Car
|VIN on File
||2 Door Coupe (hatchback)
|GM Build Date
|Camaro SS Build Date
|About the Owner
|More pictures can be found here.
Morgantown , KY, United States
Camaro SS SUPERCAR-DRAG-DRIFT 800+RWHP DREAM CAR
This is an opportunity not to be missed. This is a factory SS (WU8) midnight blue metallic in color. This car has less than 1,000 miles on a brand new motor to include every piece,bolt,gasket,ring and seal and less than 1500 miles on the complete drivetrain. Also in this awesome package is every upgrade possible, I am certain that this car has had over 100k spent on it. It is my dream car as well as everyone else who has seen it but due to the economy, I am forced to list it for sale. The engine is a 383 ci. It made 758 rwhp at Exotic Performance Plus in Fort Wayne, IN., which was on a Mustang Dyno. The rwhp numbers would have been a lot higher but due to excessive wheel spin at 5200 rpm with only 14.2 pounds of boost so if you factor in more rpm and more boost, the number would have been around 840 rwhp. That is again on a very conservative mustang dyno and pump gas tune.This car can be driven anywhere obey all the rules but don't let it fool you it will effortlessly turn sides in 4th at 80mph. It has never been abused or taken to the track,this thing is scary fast you will find your self holding your breathe while in boost.You can go down the list of parts on this car add them up,then add labor,then add the 15,000.00 stereo and your at the 100k that i was talking about and that's not including the car!A person could sell $10,000.00 worth of parts off of this car and still have a $15,000.00 car.No spray was ever used in any of the dyno pulls motor and boost only.
· Modified: Extra Large Front Mounted Griffin/LS1 Speed Large Camaro Intercooler for supercharger
· 90mm FAST LSX Intake Manifold with 90mm Nick Williams Billet TB
· Kinsler Billet Fuel rails with Racetronics 96# Low Impediance injectors with a ACCELERONICS Versafueler-10AN feed-8AN return lines
· Aeroquip Braided fuel lines front and rear.
· Aeromotive boost sensitive fuel pressure regulator
· Rick’s Hot Rods custom Stainless steel gas tank with twin Aeromotive A1000 fuel pumps
· Aeromotive speed controller #1/12 volts #2
· Kooks full length tube 1 7/8th stainless steel headers w/Kooks 3in.”Y-Pipe”.
· GMMG Braxxton Chambered free flow Exhaust w/intermittent baffle
· New GM LS6 block: Bored, line honed, decked & squared w/billet Steel Main caps
· Lunati rotating assembly: JO711ER 4340 forged 4.00” Stroke Crank
· Lunati Pro Series LTE9 1250HP connecting Rods
· LS2U512SD (negative)-30cc dished forged pistons
· Camshaft: 230.2’/236.7 duration @. 0050, .570”In.573”EX lift 115+3 lobe separation
· Comp Cams 63-137753-kit Magnum hydraulic roller lifters
· Comp Cams 63-3153DT adjustable Timing Chain Set
· Smith bros. 3/8” diameter 7.4000 custom length hardend pushrods
· GTP Racing Custom Stage 3 CNC ported cylinder heads w/2.055 intake 1.60 exhaust with titanium valves.
· Jesel Shaft Mount Rockers
· LS6 custom modified oil pump
· ARP 12-point main & head studs
· ASP under drive balancer
* LG Motorsports /Howe Racing all aluminum radiator w/ internal oil cooler
* Meziere Electric water pump
* Spal Custom dual 12-inch fan
· EPP Tuning
· Taylor Thunder 10mm Spark plug wires w/NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
· LQ9 Coil Conversion
· HP tuners 2 bar speed density tuning software w/PLX wideband 02
· Hypertech Thermostat 160’
· ATI Procharger “F-1” 3.40 blower pulley 7.65 Crank pulley 15lbs of boost
· NOS wet plate system with an NOS purge and NOS spray bar for the intercooler
· Polished 10lb bottle with electric on/off cutoff controller
· NOS gauge in the cup holder
* BMR Xtreme Strut Tower Brace
* BMR Tubular K-member, Upper & Lower A-arms
* BMR Solid 32mm Front sway bar
* BMR Xtreme Lower Rear Adjustable control Arms 4130 Chromemoly Tubing
* BMR Adjustable Torque Arm
* BMR Xtreme Drag Link Rear Sway bar
* BMR Double Adjustable Panhard bar
* QA-1 Double Adjustable Threaded Body Aluminum Coil Over Front & Rear
* QA-1 Linear Rate Coil Springs 12”-*500 Front/ 14”-200 Rear
* Chassis Polyurethane brushings throughout
* Thunder performance sub-frame Connectors
* Wilwood Superlite 6 SLR Big Brake Kit with GT Slotted 13”Rotors 2 piece
* Wilwood Forged dynalite Pro Series with the Rear Parking Brake kit
* Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines F & R
* Hurst Line Lock hidden in ashtray
* G-Force T56 Transmission Upgrade
* Pro-5.0 Shifter w/Lou Short Stick w/MBA 2 ¼” Billet “SS” ball
* Transmission Skip Shift Eliminator
* Spec Clutch Stage V; Aluminum Flywheel, Centered Iron clutch disc, and new hydraulics pressure plate
* McCleod Billet big core clutch master cylinder
* Moser 12 Bolt 4.10:1 Gear Axle ratio Eaton H.D. 4 series Posi Unit 33 Spline axles
* Moser Heavy Duty Aluminum Rear End Cover w/Load Brace
* Strange pinion yoke
* Spohn “Top-Gun” 3”X0.083 wall DOM seamless forged 4130 Chromemoly Steel Driveshaft with a Strange 17-4 Heat Treated
* Billet Stainless Steel Slip Yoke and a Strange Ultra Hi-impact Solid 1350 U-Joint
* Alpine IVA-C801 CD player w 6.5” monitor w Alpine DVD changer & remote
* Alpine EQ ERA-6320 under armrest lid
* Rockford Fosgate Punch 500a2 and Punch 600a4 Amps @ 800 watts RMS
* Boston Acoustics Pro 6.53 front & 5.5 rear component drivers
* PIA X1100 Driving Lights and Super White Low Beam headlights
* Optima Deep Cycle Yellow Top Battery
* Harlan Shift Light Set at 6000 RPM
* Granatelli 200 MPH Speedometer w T/A Bezel
* Autometer 3 pod pillar gauge mount w Fuel pressure/Boost-vacuum/Air Fuel Ratio
* Custom 6 point Chromoly Steel cage
* Sparco Milano Leather Racing Seats
* Both Factory Seat belts and G-force 4-point racing harness
* Water/Oil/Transmission temperature gauges on center dash
* Autometer Gauge: Fuel pressure, boost, and exhaust gas temp, water/oil/trans temp.
* Complete Custom Wheel 505A: Front 18x10, Rear 18x11
* Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires Front 275/35 18”, Rear 315/30 18”
* Tire tread is at 90%
The paint is about a 6-7 on a 10 scale but looks great 10 feet away. The interior is complete and in good condition. Drivability of the car is effortless. The headlights are faded, they need to be repolished or new ones installed. A/c is currently removed but i have all the pieces to reinstall.I also have a set of draglites 15 x 10 with new Et streets and 15 x3.5 with new 165r15 if someone would rather have them than the wheels on the car,BUT CAR ONLY COMES WITH ONE SET YOU CHOOSE!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks!
|No Options Found
|No Options Found
Is your car missing, register it here.
Are you the new owner of a already listed car, please register here.
Need to update any information, please send a detailed email including your name, year, building number and updates to
Copyright © 2018 slpregistry.com.
All Rights Reserved.
This site and it's contents are not supported or endorsed by GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, or SLP Engineering or any subsidiary or affiliate thereof.
All slogans, logos, names, etc., are properties of their respective owners.
The author is not responsible in any way for the use or misuse of the information contained.
No part of this web site may be reproduced in any way without the express written permission of the site owner.